Manuscripts must be submitted on the IPIN 2020 submission page according to the following instructions and the deadlines.
|Paper Submission :||30 Apr 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance :||10 June 2020|
|Final Manuscript :||30 June 2020|
*Deadlines are intended at 23:59 AoE.
IPIN 2020 has a single-stage submission and peer review process with two types of submissions:
· Regular Papers: limited to 8 IEEE format A4 pages, for oral presentation
· Work-in-Progress (WiP): from 5 to 8 LNCS format A4 pages, for a poster or oral presentation
Manuscripts must be written in English and submitted electronically in PDF format, with the author names and affiliations printed on the front pages. All the submitted papers undergo a single-blind review process by at least two reviewers. Accepted regular papers are submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library, while accepted WiP papers are submitted to CEUR-WS.org, which is currently indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex and DBLP. Best papers will be awarded during the conference. After a paper is accepted, authors may apply minor revisions and submit the final camera-ready version and copyright form on IPIN 2020 submission page. Other important notices are that:
· Papers in excess of 2 papers per full author registration are not included in the conference proceedings
· Regular papers whose authors do not show up at the conference are removed from the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
· Work-in-Progress papers whose authors do not show up at the conference are removed from the CEUR-WS.org database